AL Munasiq is the world’s first smart goods classification mobile app that delivers seamless user experience and raises the accuracy of data involved in trade activities across the trade supply chain including e-Commerce activities for individuals. Through the adoption of Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing and Image Processing capabilities, the organization is able to provide highly responsive service.
The burdensome trade formalities have direct impact on economic prosperity and return on investment for cross-border traders and e-Commerce consumers. AL Munasiq with its simplified, rich and unique features eliminates the extra cost and time resulting from human-based classification activities that are prone to errors that result in violations and penalties ensued. The embedded analytical methods and techniques contribute toward accelerating the delivery of services to consumers and making it more efficient and effective.
Project Goals & Strategy
Dubai Custom's Project Objectives were to Improve Customer Satisfaction and Service Delivery.
Business process Models were created by Dubai Customs in support of the above strategies for Tarfiff & Origin, Finance processes.
System Architecture was developed to support the above Business Processes by creating system functions for Goods Classification.
Technical Architecture was created enabling the System Architecture for components such as HSCODE generation, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing and Image Processing, Mobile Interface.
Implementation of the Technical Architecture was achieved through products including Al Munasiq (Mobile App).
· Saved more than AED 464 Million through business process improvement projects.
· Reduced around 60% of service delivery time for the customers.
· Adoption rate of online services reached 99%
· Organization wide process standardization in line with best practices.
· Measured the cost and time for more than 390 processes across the organization since 2010.
· Developed, implemented and updated Business Process Management methodology through the organization.
· Documented the procedures and updated the changes as per practices almost entire organizations’ core business units.
· Performed workload analysis to identify future growth.
· Increased customer happiness to exceed 98% - the highest score government entity in Dubai.
Dubai Customs "Smart application for harmonized code classification (Al Munasiq) Program won 2 Awards in Customer Oriented Business Models and Improving Business by Improving Process Categories.
About ICMG :
ICMG is a leading full-service Enterprise & IT Architecture Firm, providing architectural services to a wide variety of clients (over 20 domains) across 40 countries. For nearly 20 years, we have specialized in making visions into realities by supplying “architecture ideas & models” to more than 1600 organizations across the world. In the last 14 years, ICMG Global Architecture Rating & Excellence Program, which is driven by an independent jury, has become a global benchmark of excellence with the leading companies across the globe participating every year.
ICMG Architecture Ratings: https://www.architecturerating.com
Winners 2021 : https://www.architecturerating.com/global-winners-2021