Why Discover IT Architecture Beyond IT Implementation?
We introduced our IT Architecture services in 1999 when the use of word "Architecture" was still rare in the context of Enterprise or IT. In the last 19 years, we have seen growing adoption and interest in the subject. It's encouraging to see that "IT Architecture" is getting recognized as a critical element for enterprise survival as well as success.
Unfortunately, the idea of IT "Architecture" is often confused with IT "Implementation". The challenges related to growing IT complexity, maintenance overheads, technology obsolescence, time to market, relatively inexperienced resource pool and fear of losing your best talent to your competitors have only added to stress to the Product Heads, Project Managers or IT Heads.
IT Architecture Driven Solutions
Schedule an online 1-to-1, complimentary session with our team
Architecture of Digital Transformation
Majority of organizations are either trying to improve on existing products (services) or expanding to a new product (service) category.
Our methodology for Digital Transformation is focused on four key areas such as Strategies for service (product) improvement, Plan for culture change, Defining detailed action items for strategy execution and Leveraging key partnership opportunities
SOA project with Enterprise Architecture
SOA projects using Enterprise Architecture
-How to balance between granularity of “Business Activity” and a Service description)?
-How to trace Functional Requirement and Service?
-How to identify and model Non-Functional Needs for Service?
-How to generate multiple technology specific code/script from the architecture model?
-How to do impact analysis (directly and indirectly associated/referenced artifacts) for a “Service" change request” without referring code?
Architecture of IoT Enabled Systems
- How IoT adds complexity to the Enterprise ecosystem
- How to define Architecture and system development lifecycle
- Why just anything connecting to the Internet is not IoT,
- How to develop IoT architecture to ensure right thing to develop and connect enterprise level Things in the right manner
- How to develop the anatomy of IoT Architecture
- How to use Architecture to manage development as well as operations
Application Rationalization This strategy is driven by considering 9 key parameters. such as User Profile, Functional Usage, Department Use, Application Maturity Index, and Timeline Profile, Cost-Benefit Analysis, Portfolio Optimization, Risk Assessment and Financial Impact etc.
We not only provide you with the recommendations but also help in transformation prototypes as well as ensuring the complete transformation.
Microservices Architecture for Solution Agility
- Why Microservices has advantage over Monolithic Architecture.
- How does Microservices Architecture ensures benefit of Domain Driven Architecture which maintains BoL between modules.
- How to model Network and Deployment elements to ensure smooth operation on production and enable new deployment during production.
- How to apply Anatomy Driven Microservices Architecture to provide a holistic view of enterprise level architecture model.
Architecture Driven IT Products
Architecture-Driven IT Product Development: The Key to Longevity
-Six easy steps to transform a Business idea to IT implementation
-How to create an effective business case for a product or product line or a system?
-How Product architecture helps the entire Product Life Cycle including production support?
-How product architecture makes easy to handle Change Request?
-How anatomy based architecture helps Technology transformation easily and efficiently?